Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 1 of Juicing.

again, not steroids.


So I bought a cheap juicer off amazon, and it works great! Only $25 and juices like a champ! Silly people buying $400 juicers.


Today I slept in a little and I have to go to sleep extra early for work tomorrow so I only made 2 juices today.

Breakfast juice was 3 carrots, 2 apples and 1 brown asian pear.



guts. 



My first juice!! It needed ice, lots of ice, because at first it was a little warm, and that was terrible. But after chilling it for a little it wasn't bad! Very appley, very carroty. Basically everything you put in it, is exactly how it tastes, which makes sense because there's no hidden ingredients! It's really nice to know EXACTLY what you're putting into your body!


Dinner Juice - GREEN - 1 cucumber, 5 stalks of celery, some broccoli, and a few handfuls of spinach, and again lots of ice. It's reallllly green. And tastes, like this morning, exactly what I put in, the strongest taste however is broccoli. So it's a little bitter. I read though if somethings too bitter to put lemon juice in to equalize it. But I think I'll stick it out this time, and learn from my juicing experience! 

1 comment:

  1. I got my first fresh juice a few weeks ago in San Francisco and it DEFINITELY needed ice. They didn't serve it with any and luke warm juice made from beets, carrots, celery, parsley, and apples was not so good. I wanted to love it! I'll have to give it another try. What are you doing with the pulp?

    ReplyDelete