Saturday, December 10, 2011

Baking > Term Paper

I have a paper due Monday, so today I baked.


I tried not to go CRAZY like last week. I made one cookie recipe. But it was a big recipe and ended up making 60+ cookies. Luckily I'm going to a party tonight so I can bring them with, and so now my roommate and I won't eat them all, like this week. Oye.


I had to run to CVS to buy eggs this morning, I grabbed a bottle of wine for the party tonight, it was $3.50, I love Virginia. Here's to a fun night, and a TERRIBLE headache tomorrow!


Also, Life update, I want to move into D.C. asap. ALSO, with all of these Cupcake shops popping up, I have a new idea, a Cookie Store, complete with milk on tap. Genius? I think so.


Any who, now for my second made up recipe (which my mother informed me after Giada makes them)..






Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
(makes a little over 5 doz. yeah, ridiculous)
Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.

 
Ingredients:

2 cups of flour
1/2 of baking soda 
1 1/4 packed light brown sugar
1 1/1 cups of white sugar
2 sticks (1 cup) of softened butter
2 large eggs
1 cup of Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter 
2 teaspoons vanilla extract











1. Mix together flour, salt & baking soda, set aside.
2. Mix sugars and butter until combined
3. Mix in eggs & vanilla. Then add Peanut Butter 
4.  Once combined, add flour mixture to the Peanut Butter mixture slowly. 
5. Drop cookies on a greased cookie sheet, any size you want. 
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes. 

They were a little slippery and my cookie sheet is bent.

No comments:

Post a Comment